I can't believe it is already Fall and summer is over with. With Fall comes allergies for many children. It is also the time we want to keep our children feeling good so they don't miss any school days. Children's Claritin will help to do exactly that. My son is one of those children who suffer from the seasonal allergies. Children's Claritin is always the one I choose to help him through this season.
I am lucky enough I am part of the "Children's Claritin Mom Crew". "As a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit. No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience."
Back to School Allergy Tips
As a mom crew member and social media influencer, we know that helping other moms is often at the top of your
to-do list! That’s why we’d love for you to share back-to-school allergy tips with your readers and followers.
We’re encouraging all Mom Crew members to publish a blog post using the enclosed back-to-school allergy tips.
Feel free to add your own great back to school advice from back-to-school shopping tips to lunch box inspirations.
We’ll make sure to continue the circle of giving by sending you a box of Children’s Claritin! Simply submit your
blog post to us by September 16th and we’ll send you a box of product to add to your Fall arsenal. Please
remember, your blog post must include the back-to-school allergy tips provided in order to receive your supply of
1. Be sure to have Children’s Claritin, the #1 pediatrician-recommended non-drowsy allergy brand, on hand!
2. Multi-vitamins are building blocks to having a strong immune system. Make taking a multi-vitamin part of your
child’s daily routine.
3. Let there be light! Mold doesn't like sunlight, so try to keep your curtains open during the day. Should be easy
during the summer months!
4. Did you know that most pillows trap allergens, dust mites, and bacteria? Monitor the cleanliness of the pillow
your child with allergies sleeps on and replace if necessary.
5. Back to school season means lots of laundry for many moms. Be sure to remove laundry from the washing
machine promptly. Allowing wet clothes to sit in the washer means mold can quickly grow there.
6. Monitor pollen counts and adjust outdoor before and after school activities accordingly. Dry, windy days
can be particularly high in pollen.
7. Showering or bathing at the end of the day as opposed to the morning can be helpful in removing allergens
from body surfaces and hair.
8. Stay hydrated! Always send your child to school with a bottle of water. Drinking lots of clear fluids through the
day can help get rid of toxins and flush out body.
9. Peak pollen production typically occurs in early morning, so try to plan outside activities at other times of the
Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!
P.S. Vote for Play with Children’s Claritin & KaBOOM! www.facebook.com/Claritin